- Pour the flour on your working table. Dig a large hole
in the centre but make sure the sides are strong enough
- Break the eggs in the flour and add the oil and the salt.
Mix well with the fingers and form in a ball.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes, adding a little flour
until it does not stick to the hands or the table
- Let it rest under cover for 1 hour
- Roll the dough until it is very thin and cut it in long
5 cm-wide strips (using a pasta machine is much easier) adding a little
flour to avoid sticking to the working table.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes hanging from a pole.
- Cut the dough in the shape you need and let it dry for
1 or 2 hours
If you decide to skip the "drying" times you
can do your pastas faster. They will be a bit more difficult to handle
(cut in small strings like spaghetti). The dough will be much stickier,
but you still can do it with some patience....